AT YOUR SERVICE CLEANINGFinished | Unfinished | Partial Basement Cleaning
(No Heavy Lifting or junk removal Here)
$140 up to 3 hrs $240 up to 5 hrs
- Remove cobwebs ceiling to floor
- wipe down all surfaces
- includes furniture/appliances/windows/pipes
- Wipe down washer and dryer
- organize and straighten
- sweep and mop/ vacuum any carpeted areas
- junk will be taken to your dumpster
RATES FOR BIGGER TASKS
If you have a project that involves lifting / moving
heavy items as well as cleaning and junk removal
- 200.00 for up to 800 sq.ft ( 27X30 approx.)
- 350.00 for up to 801 – 1600 sq.ft ( 40×40′ area max)
- 50.00 to haul off bags of unwanted things 8 bags max
Rates for FLOOD CLEAN UP
275.00 for up to 800 sq.ft ( 27X30 approx.)
425.00 for up to 801 – 1600 sq.ft ( 40×40′ area max)
Basement Cleaning Is Never Fun!
Is The Mess In Your Basement Making You Crazy?
Has putting off your basement caused you more stress?
Then don’t wait any longer! Finally cross that job off your list! At Your Service Cleaning will do it for you!
Just tell us what you would like to have done and we’ll do it!
We will customize a work order and budget that will put your Basement cleaning woes BEHIND you!
To request your Cleaning
simply fill out the form below
Tips on organizing a basement Very helpful if you struggle with “where to start” syndrome
Not For Rental Property Clean-out
We accept google pay online. You can write a check or use debit card for google pay the day of service.
How it works…
Nothing to join. If you have any google accounts you can sign in and send That’s it.
Send to email email@example.com
VERY IMPORTANT. Use Debit Card Only to pay.
Using your bank account will delay up to 10 days
Basement Mold Removal
Cost for Mold Removal 31.00 per Sq.Ft.
Health effects mold can have on anyone
Wondering where that musky smell is coming from?
According to the CDC, exposure to mold can lead to a number of different health issues, or none at all. It depends on the sensitivity of the person exposed, whether that person has any allergies to mold, the type of mold, and the level of exposure.
The most common symptoms of mold exposure include:
- Nose, throat, eye, and lung irritation.
- Coughing or wheezing.
- Eye irritation.
- Nasal stuffiness.
- Skin irritations.
In people who have asthma, exposure to mold may trigger asthma attacks, while in people with compromised immune systems, mold exposure may lead to more serious problems, such as lung infections.
We will remove, NOT COVER UP, that musky smell !
We will leave you with Nature Fresh charcoal bags that will absorb the odor and will last for up to 2 yrs.
Basement Cleaning St Louis
Please do not use this form to send spam .
AREAS WE SERVE Missouri and Illinois
- Affton, Arnold,Brentwood, Clayton,Clifton Hts,Crestwood, CWE, Frontenac, Glendale
- High Ridge,House Springs,Imperial,Kirkwood,Ladue,Lemay,Maplewood,Mehlville,Oakville,Olivette,Richmond Heights
- Shrewsbury, Sunset Hills, St Louis City, University City, Webster Groves
- And In Illinois Waterloo,Belleville,
- Areas within our 20 mile Limit (from Lemay)are welcome
- APARTMENT,TOWN HOUSE,STUDIO,CONDO,HOUSE ,DUPLEX AND LOFTS
- $20 Trip Charge over 20 miles